Everyone is invited to the Circle at Atlantic Beach, NC for a fireworks display at 9 PM in celebration of Memorial Day! In the event of rain or high winds, the show will be cancelled and there is no make-up date.
Helpful Tips from the City of Atlantic Beach –
Please bring a blanket, towel, or lawn chair. Be careful walking to and from the public viewing area. Please bring a flashlight to help guide your party in the dark! This event is not the place for your pets. We expect a big crowd, so carpooling is encouraged. We also encourage anyone who can walk or bicycle to the show to please do so.
No alcoholic beverages of any type are permitted in the main event location or parking areas. Malt beverages in cups or cans are permitted on the beach. As this is a family event, drinking around children is discouraged. Portable toilets will be available.
Please park safely, and respect nearby private property! Please do not park in front of private driveways or fire hydrants.
- Parking will be available as follows (except where designated by signage as “no parking¨):
- Around “Circle” along East Drive, West Drive, and Atlantic Blvd
- Parking lot at CAMA lot on West Boardwalk
- Two parking lots north (dirt lot) and south (old pavilion paved lot) off of Atlantic Blvd.
- Parking lot available on the grassy lot on 100 block of East Bogue (on right side of East Bogue)
The fireworks can also be viewed from nearby oceanfront locations and nearby neighborhoods. We expect the fireworks to be visible from the beach strand within a couple mile radius of the site.
Vehicle traffic is expected to be heavy before and after the fireworks show.